In 2011 a group of local Maynard businesses and town government officials began meeting to develop tactics and strategies to enhance downtown Maynard’s economic opportunities and so the Maynard Business Alliance was formed.
Who We Are
We are a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting Maynard, MA as a destination for shopping, dining, business services and special events.
The Alliance’s mission is to enhance the Maynard business environment for the benefit of the private and public sectors of the Maynard community.
- To foster positive relations between Maynard-based businesses, town government, Maynard and surrounding area residents, and the local media.
- Provide the ability to cooperatively market Alliance members.
- To create opportunities for increased shopping traffic, sales and visit frequency for Businesses based in Maynard.
- To provide for significant member participation in scheduled community events.
- To improve public awareness of the Maynard business community.
- To aid town management in improving the overall appearance of all public areas.
- To promote common business goals and offer members the opportunity to solve
- Tuesday, August 13, 2019
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019
While the Maynard Business Alliance endeavors to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, of the members of the Maynard Business Alliance for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information, products or services is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will the Maynard Business Alliance be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of a members’ services.